Like having your own in-house performance improvement team, but at a fraction of the cost
World class performance consulting + leadership training + coaching to transform your leaders' performance and achieve breakthrough resultsSchedule your free consult
Is your business experiencing
any of these challenges?
- Missed revenue or profit targets?
- Customer dissatisfaction or churn?
- High employee turnover?
- Slow progress on key strategic initiatives?
- Quality or safety issues?
- Low employee engagement?
- Distracting employee conflict?
- Lack of innovation?
We can help you and your leaders fix these issues, permanently
Introducing the Blueroot
Performance Accelerator Program
A monthly subscription service that combines performance improvement consulting with leadership training and coaching
to strengthen your leaders and solve your company's toughest performance issues
Here's how it works
- Every month, your company will receive fifteen (15) hours of performance improvement consulting, leadership training, and coaching to use however you wish.
- Although every company's needs are unique, most engagements follow these main steps:
We'll work with you to define the specific performance improvements and results you need and want. This will set the scope and success measures for our work together
Diagnose & Plan
Working with you and your leaders, we'll apply proven performance improvement methodologies and our 5 C's Framework to diagnose root cause(s) and create the performance improvement plan
Execute & Build Capacity
We'll support your leaders with targeted leadership training and coaching as they close performance gaps with their teams, deliver the results you need, and build leadership capacity for the future
Consulting can be used to drive performance improvement initiatives, conduct engagement surveys, improve key talent programs like performance management and succession planning, and facilitate strategic planning sessions
Training can strengthen fundamentals, address hot spots, and/or develop critical capabilities for the future
Coaching can accelerate new skills, address blind spots, and be delivered 1:1 and/or in small groups
Our performance improvement focus delivers benefits
that traditional leadership development simply can't offer
Strategically aligned interventions
Together we'll define your goals and create a customized performance improvement plan that achieves your company's most important objectives
We'll significantly strengthen your leaders, but that's not the ultimate goal. Measurable improvement in performance and results is the goal and promise of this program
We're expert at helping leaders develop skills and practices that stick, ensuring that your company's performance and results remain strong for years to come
Director of Marketing & Advocacy
Steve Robertson helped us evolve our company to the next level and make a big, positive difference in our team dynamics. I'm now able to create much more open dialogue to solve problems with the team, and the team is excited about the changes we've implemented.
$4,999 per month
6 Month Plan
$24,999 for six months
Limited spots available
Due to the in-depth, immersive nature of this program, enrollment is limited to five companies at any time.
Enjoy these additional FREE bonuses
- Recorded trainings. Leaders who miss live trainings or want to re-watch the trainings will have unlimited access to workshop recordings during your subscription
- New Manager training. Whenever you hire or promote a new manager, we'll take them through a complimentary New Manager Fundamentals training (2 hours)
- Executive team access. Members of your executive leadership team (CEO and direct reports) will have unlimited phone, email, and text support.
- All bonuses are in addition to your allotted training, coaching, and consulting hours
We've got you.
We bring more than 20 years' experience helping businesses like yours improve the alignment, engagement, and performance of their teams. Examples include:
- Steve created and led the first-ever performance improvement team for Hewlett Packard's Global Procurement, Global Real Estate, and Global Travel corporate functions.
- Steve led the training, coaching, and performance management team at St. Luke's Health System and led change management for its strategic initiatives.
- As a certified Gallup CliftonStrengths® coach, Susan has helped leaders across multiple industries leverage their strengths and the strengths of their teams to improve collaboration, engagement, and performance.
- Steve served as strategic HR leader and Chief People Officer, and has trained and coached hundreds of leaders to increase the alignment, engagement, and performance of their teams.